The JoyIAm Process is a natural, alternative healing method that brings you back in touch with your true authentic self. It can transform stress, anxiety, depression or abuse issues into joy, self-esteem, inner peace and light-heartedness.
With the JoyIAm Process, you learn to identify, express and release your feelings, so that you naturally come back to love and peace inside yourself. Usually it begins with getting in touch with tears or anger that you’ve been holding back and often it ends with laughing and having fun.
The Cultural Misunderstanding
of the JoyIAm Process
As a psychotherapist, I began writing about the JoyIAm Process a few years ago, because I noticed that most people don’t realize the many surprising benefits it offers. The benefits of meditation, or yoga, or exercise are commonly discussed, but alternative methods like the JoyIAm Processare still greatly misunderstood in many circles.
If we learned the JoyIAm Processas a culture so that we could identify our emotions and express them in healthy ways, many personal, cultural and world issues would change. We’d have less abuse, less unhealthy conflict, less divorce, and less crime, and more interest in cooperation, harmony and collaboration.
To give you a better understanding of what I’m describing, here are just a few of the numerous long-term benefits of consistent practice of the JoyIAm Process:
- Less everyday stress
- Better self-esteem
- Transform depression into joy
- Replace anxiety with inner peace
- Decrease of self-doubt, frustration and worry
- More happy, positive and uplifted feelings
- More self awareness and self love
- Ability to make positive, healthy choices
- Healthy personal power
- Clearer, stronger boundaries
- Release of addictions
- Eating healthier food
- More interest in exercise
- Weight loss or gain for better health
- A stronger, healthier body
- Less chronic pain
- Fewer doctor’s visits
- Longer, healthier life
- Improved living situation
- A prettier, cleaner home environment
- More inner peace
- Greater tolerance of differences
- More kindness and compassion for others
- More enjoyment of life
- Deeper connection to a Higher Power
- More involvement in community
- More interest in service
- Better outlook on the future
- More purpose and fulfillment
- More playfulness, laughter and fun!
- Better communication
- Deeper understanding of loved ones
- Healthy conflict resolution
- More unexpected kindness
- Heart-to-heart intimacy
- Healthier sexual relationships
- A healthier, happier family
- Harmonious family gatherings
- Happy holidays
- More fun and aliveness
- Greater ability to focus
- Higher levels of motivation
- Greater likability
- More creativity
- Ability to set and reach life goals
- Less procrastination
- More organization
- A better job or career
- More success and fulfillment
- An improved financial situation
I know that this list of 50 benefits appears to be unrealistic. It is, however, a list of the actual benefits that clients regularly report as a result of consistent practicing the JoyIAm Process. The list is long and comprehensive because the JoyIAm Process brings a person back in touch with one’s true, authentic self.
When you have lived with stress, anxiety, depression and abuse issues for a lifetime, getting back in touch with your true self is like breathing a breath of fresh air. Everything in your life begins to naturally change for the better!
Leave a Comment or a Question
I’d love to hear your comments and questions.
Have you experienced anything like this in your life?
What would you like to hear more about?
Sign Up Today to Receive Kari’s Future Blog Posts
If you have enjoyed this post, you can sign up today to receive Kari’s future posts in your email. Just fill in your name and e-mail address in the blue and white box in the right column and we’ll be very happy to notify you when the next post is ready!
For more information, you may also enjoy reading some of Kari’s other Blog Posts like: