As human beings, we are very powerful! By utilizing the power of our unconscious minds, we can create amazing, incredible lives for ourselves.
When we find ourselves in difficult, challenging times, we can learn to turn it all around by choosing to focus on what we really want. Yet, in my work as a psychotherapist, often I find that people are not aware of the tremendous power that is available to them.
Because of that lack of awareness, I’ve put together some information that you can utilize to make your own life better. If you practice these principals even for a month, you will see amazing changes happening in your life!
The Law of Attraction
Several yeas ago there was a movie called ‘The Secret’ that went viral all over the world, discussing something called ‘The Law of Attraction.’ The Law of Attraction’ is a law of the Universe that explains how we create our own reality through our thoughts and beliefs. In essence, the ‘Law of Attraction’ is quite simple. It simply says:Whatever we focus on becomes our reality.
If we focus on our problems, we get more problems,
but if we choose to focus on prosperity,
we will begin to magnetize more prosperity into our lives.
Defining Manifesting and Prosperity
What is Manifesting? The term ‘manifest’ simply means using your natural power and intention to bring your inner dreams into outer reality. We all manifest constantly, whether we are aware of it or not.
What is Prosperity? Prosperity is having the very best that life has to offer you in every area of your life, from good self esteem, to work that you enjoy, to a beautiful home, a loving family, dear friends, laughter and fun, and money to do the things you enjoy.
How can I manifest more prosperity? That’s the million-dollar question, isn’t it? The good news is that there are simple skills you can utilize every day to create more prosperity in your life. If you take five to ten minutes every day to practice these skills, your prosperity will definitely begin to improve!
10 Tips for Manifesting Prosperity in Your Life
1. Acknowledge God as your Source. Whatever your spiritual beliefs are, simply affirm that there is a Higher Power who wants you to be happy and successful.
2. Be sincerely thankful for the good you already have in your life. Take a moment to be grateful for all that you already have and all that you have received in your life.
3. Get clear about what you don’t want. Make a list of the things you complain about. Get clear with yourself about what you don’t want in your life for the future.
4. Decide what you do want. What would you like to have in your life to replace your current situation? Be very clear and very specific about what you do want!
5. Think of how your life would be better if you already had what you wanted. List all the wonderful benefits you would receive if you got what you wanted.
6. Imagine having what you want, as if it was already true right now! Utilize all your five senses. Hold the focus for at least 90 seconds, just basking in the sheer joy of already having exactly what you want.
7. Change your negative thoughts and beliefs to positive ones! Don’t buy into the negative collective consciousness belief structure. Affirm that you are worthy of happiness and success and that the Higher Power can overcome anything!
8. Let the Universe be in charge of manifesting your dreams! When you try to take control and do things your way, life feels like a struggle. But when you let the Higher Power take charge, it can manifest miracles that you could never do on your own!
9. Listen to your intuition, and follow it! You intuition is your inner voice telling you what you can do right now to begin bringing your dreams into reality.
10. Be grateful in advance for the answer to your prayers. Being grateful in advance helps you create an attitude of happiness and expectation that your good is on its way. Then you can relax and have fun, while allowing your good to arrive in ways you would have never dreamed possible before.
Leave a Comment or a Question
I’d love to hear your comments and questions.
Have you experienced anything like this in your life?
What would you like to hear more about?
Sign Up Today to Receive Kari’s Future Blog Posts
If you have enjoyed this post, you can sign up today to receive Kari’s future posts in your email. Just fill in your name and e-mail address in the blue and white box on the upper right column above Kari’s picture and we’ll be very happy to notify you when the next post is ready!
For more information, you may also want to read some of Kari’s other posts: